Products and Services
We offer a web based collection of services that provides insight into the options market based on the current and historical options data.
Historical Options Data
- Provides easy to browse historical options data service (5 years of data).
- Displays daily options activity (volume, dollar weighted volume, open interest and P/C ratio) for selected symbol organized by expiration month.
- Provides graphical representation of the options volume from the past 10 days and graphical representation of open interest distribution.
Insight into options activities of industries, sectors, indexes and ETF’s
- Provides options data by industry – volume and P/C ratio for each industry.
- Ability to view on one page volume and open interest data for all companies within selected industry.
- Displays unusual options activity by Industry.
- Provides historical data and unusual options activity for indexes and ETF’s.
In-depth analysis of current options activity
- Displays a list of symbols with unusually high options volume.
- Contains a list of symbols where volume reached 3 or 6 month record high.
- Displays a list of possible new options positions where volume is significantly higher than open interest.
- Provides a set of pages for very high/low Put/Call ratio.
- Displays symbols with a significantly high ratio of open interest value.
- Contains a list of the most active option contracts and stocks with the highest options volume.
- Provides current options statistics for selected symbol.
- Filters volume activity and open interest increase.
- Queries open interest and volume data for selected symbols.
- Displays options activity for the Up and Down movers.
- Displays options activity for companies with upcoming earnings announcement.
- Provides options activity watch
- Provides XML and Web-Services data feed for easy integration with other tools.
- Provides custom data analysis.